Honda CM450E 1983 20068
1983 Honda CM450E has the makings of a nice bike, will need a carb clean and battery, and a seat cover and away you go! These are great fun bikes, easy to handle and easy to work on, this is a nice easy project with not much at all to do.
Take a look at the Picture Pack HERE
CM450E-83 was sold in 1983 and was available in one of two colours: Candy Regal Brown or Black. The petrol tank and side panels were 2-toned. The "450" side cover decal was silver. The wheel had wire spokes. The front brakes were mechanical drum. There was no tachometer -- only a speedometer with a 105 mph (170 kph) limit. The engine colour was black.
- Engine: Four-stroke, SOHC, 447cc, vertical twin with three-valve Pentroof™ combustion chambers
- Carburettor: Dual 30mm constant velocity
- Ignition: solid state CD
- Transmission: 5-speed plus overdrive sixth
- Suspension: Five-way adjustable VHD™ rear shocks
- Wheelbase: 1420mm (55.9 in.)
- Seat height: 765mm (30.1 in.)
- Fuel capacity: 13 litres (3.4 gal.)
- Dry weight: 171 kg (377.1 lb)